Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

...and no, I am not talking about basketball!  I am referring to my own March craziness!  

  I am so glad that February is over!  It was not a very good month for me.  My goal was to get out of my funk before the month was over and boy did I fail miserably.  It probably did not help that we received FOUR days notice about my hot handsome husband's deployment.  Talk about high stress levels in our house!

   March is off to a rough start but I have big plans to change this month for the better.  This is going to be my total body transformation month (or so I am hoping)!  

  I have started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred on several occasions in the past but I have never actually successfully completed the full 30 days.  My goal this month is to finish the 30 Day Shred and get my body ready for bikini season!


   But oh no, one goal is not enough for March!  I will also be running my first 10K at the end of the month.  I hope to be able to run the entire Cooper River Bridge Run without walking.  I am hoping the combination of training for the race and cross training with "the shred" will produce some changes in my body and my frame of mind.  Exercise boosts your mood, right?!

  So, here's to a more positive month!

  There is no better time to start the 30 day Shred than now...

1 comment:

  1. Good God I want your motivation!! I need something where I dont have to leave aiden and drive to the gym...whats this Jillian Michaels workout? You said you've tried it...thoughts? hah Do you reccommend it?! I need something I can do in my living room!!

    ReplyDelete