Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bump Day - 22 Weeks

21 Weeks!

22 Weeks!

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Baby Size: 11 inches long and almost 1 whole pound, about the size of a spaghetti squash!

Baby's Progress: She sleeps around 12 - 14 hours a day but when she isn't sleeping, she is trying to touch anything she can. She's working on her physical abilities and motor skills. My daughter is already so advanced! Her eyes are perfectly formed but lack color. She can also hear my voice, gurgling stomach and blood circulating through my body.

Weight Gain: 8 lbs total. And my thighs just keep on growing!

Stretch Marks: Nope and still loving my cocoa butter and bio oil!

Sleep: Oh how I miss it!

Gender: Baby Girl

Movement: Yes! Those weren’t gas bubbles last week, it was definitely movement. She’s been moving around like crazy in there. I really want my hot handsome husband to feel her but she saves the big karate kicks for when we're alone. 

Best Moment this Past Week: My dear sweet friend T threw me a baby shower last weekend with my military family. It was absolutely perfect and Baby Froyo received so many great gifts! I managed to organize all of her gifts into what's coming with us to Texas and what's being packed up for Oklahoma. I also sent out my Thank You cards! Go me! In other exciting news, Baby Girl's crib also came in this week. I really wish that we were setting up a nursery for her but in true military fashion, poor little girl will not have a room until December when we're settled in Oklahoma.

Looking Forward to: My Dad coming into town today. He is so excited for his granddaughter (even more excited than me sometimes) and he cannot wait to see my baby belly in person. My unborn daughter has already replaced me as the number one in my Dad's life! She's lucky I already like her a whole lot!

Food Cravings: Nothing really. I actually don't even have an appetite most of the time and have to force myself to eat. I eat what sounds good in the moment but once I have my mind set on something, I have to have it immediately. I'm still loving milk and fruit (specifically blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)! 

Labor Signs: No thank you!

What I Miss: Sleep! Enjoying food and ab muscles! No seriously, I have to scoot to the edge of the couch or bed to get up and sometimes I even have to do a little roll action to give myself some momentum!

Weirdest Food I Ate This Week: Nothing weird. I’ve actually had little desire to eat anything. 

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Food. I’ve felt nauseous after almost every meal I’ve eaten this week but have only vomited a handful of times with the exception of one really bad night where I went from good to worse in a matter of seconds. 

Symptoms: Still nauseous and I was very tired this week! That no sleep thing is catching up to me. My legs have also been achy (must be the extra weight from my expanding thighs!) and I've woken up with a couple Charley horses in my calf. 

Workouts: I've gone for I think 2 leisurely strolls within the last 2 weeks. The humidity is killer out there. I can barely breath just walking from my driveway to my door sometimes.

Things that Suck: The nausea and vomiting. I am thankful that the vomiting is getting less frequent. Let's hope that trend continues. 

Things that Don't Suck: Feeling all her wiggles this week. The thoughtful gifts that just keep coming in. I honestly feel so blessed by the number of people who already love our baby girl. 



  My hot handsome husband and I took this picture before going out for my pre-birthday celebration dinner last night. I am so proud, he is loosing weight like a champ which is not an easy task when your pregnant wife keeps things like Oreos and chips stocked in the house! But I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. His face is thinning out while mine is starting to get rounder! Preggo problems! 

  And now the moment you've been waiting for, Baby Girl Froyo officially has a name! We have been back and forth between two names and have decided on...drum roll please...Olivia Pearl! Although, we both agreed that from time to time we are still going to refer to her as Baby Froyo, it just holds a special place in our hearts!

  I'm looking forward to a weekend with the two most important people in my life (my hubby and my Dad) celebrating Father's Day and the big 3-0 for me! Hope y'all have exciting weekend plans too!

No comments:

Post a Comment